onsdag 23 juni 2010

Haningealliansen!



After reading this lovely blog post by the Suburban Kids, I was charmed, and somehow felt I wanted them to be a part of the festival in 2010 as well. But I didn't want too many bands from last year, so I came up with an idea. How about trying to take that whole gang of brilliant Haninge acts and turn them into one big awesome band? They wouldn't have to practice anyway because they know each other so well. The liked the idea - and especially getting the chance to finally perform as the collective that they've been for nearly 15 years, but only shown the outside world through the Lötkärr compilation albums. The name comes from a song by legendary instrumental outfit Chloë, and Haningealliansen are...

Johan Hedberg
Indoor Face
Jap Adaptors
Lilla Gubben
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names
Springfactory

...more or less - we'll see. If we're really lucky they may even be in the mood for a Chloë song or two. I'm not sure what's going to happen during this gig, and they certainly don't know either, but I have a strong feeling it's going to be quite something.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
Site Meter